This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command present in the settings of any browser.
e-4epcm.it hereby offers the interested party (hereinafter also the User), or the person to whom the personal data refer, the information pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, hereinafter GDPR, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
The following information is subject to constant and periodic updating so that it complies with current legislation on the processing of personal data.
Data controller and contacts
The Data Controller is ___________, who can be contacted at the e-mail address email@example.com
This information is valid, based on the data you wish to communicate while browsing, for the following purposes and the following services:
– Navigation data
– Mailing list
– “Contact form”
– “Complete the profile”
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED AND REGISTRATION / AUTHENTICATION:
Depending on the section of the site, the personal data collected, because they are freely provided by the User, or because they are collected independently during navigation, or through third parties, are the following:
User identification data, such as IP addresses and computer domain names (navigation data);
data relating to the use of the site by the User (navigation data);
data provided voluntarily by the User in order to access certain services offered by the site (navigation data)
personal data, such as name, surname, address (complete the profile, “register”, proposer contact)
contact details, such as e-mail address and telephone number (“register”, newsletter, contact person, “complete the profile”)
identity document (“complete the profile”)
Unless otherwise specified, all required data are mandatory. The refusal to provide them by the User could prevent the provision of the service by the Site / application.
In the event that this Site / application indicates some Data as optional, the User can freely refrain from communicating such data without affecting the availability of the Service or its operation.
If the User has doubts about the type of mandatory data, he is invited to contact the Owner for clarification of the case.
The User assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this site / application and confirms that he has the right to communicate, use or share them, expressly relieving the Owner of any liability to third parties.
By registering with the mailing list or newsletter, the User’s e-mail address is added to a list of contacts to which messages or e-mails containing information, including commercial and promotional information, can be sent.
The User’s e-mail address could be included in the aforementioned list following registration on the site / application or after making a purchase / transaction. The personal data collected in these cases will be the User’s e-mail, surname and name.
When the User fills in the contact form, he provides the following personal data: e-mail, surname and name. By entering their data in the appropriate contact form, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes or any other nature indicated in the form itself.
By registering or authenticating, the User allows the Site / application to identify him and allow him access to the related dedicated services.
Registration and authentication services may be provided through third parties. In this case, this site / application will be able to access some data held by the third party service used for registration or identification.
Through direct registration, the User registers with the appropriate form and provides the following personal data: name, surname, e-mail, address, city, zip code, country, telephone number, VAT number, company name.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT:
The User Data is collected in order to allow the Owner to provide its Services and to pursue the purposes of this Site / Application:
1.Subscribe to the newsletter in order to allow the receipt by e-mail of information and periodic communications, including of a commercial and promotional nature; the treatment is based on the consent of the interested party. The provision of the relative data is in fact optional;
2.Manage the correct use of the website / application, ascertain any offenses committed against the owner or third parties, statistically evaluate the use of the website / application by the User, respond to the User’s requests, respect national and European legislation, as well as the provisions of the Guarantor Authority (in particular in the case of “navigation data”);
3. Allow registration on the website / application, give the interested party the opportunity to receive assistance and access current or future information, as well as evaluate the opportunity presented, so-called Commercial purpose (in particular in the “Registration” and “Contact” Sections);
PROCESSING METHOD OF PERSONAL DATA:
Personal data are processed for the pursuit of the Purposes indicated in this information on electronic and paper support.
Compulsory or optional nature of providing data.
Where the provision of data is mandatory, refusal to provide the same will make it impossible for the interested party to register or use the services offered.
If the User prefers not to receive cookies, he can prevent their transmission by the website by appropriately configuring his internet browser. In some cases, however, the use of some parts of the site may be conditioned by the storage of cookies on the User’s computer.
LEGAL BASES ON WHICH THE DATA PROCESSING IS BASED:
Data processing is based on the consent of the interested party and on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller
DATA CONSERVATION TIME:
The personal data collected will be kept for a period not exceeding 24 months starting from registration.
The personal data collected will be kept until the consent is revoked and in any case for a period not exceeding 24 months starting from the conferment of the same.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
* employees of the Owner, who act and process the data under the control and indications of the same, in accordance with art. 29 of the GDPR or of the employees designated by the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 2 quaterdecies of Legislative Decree no. 101/2018
* natural or legal persons whose ability to access the personal data of the interested party is recognized by European Union or Italian law provisions, such as, by way of example, competent authorities and / or supervisory bodies in the exercise of legal obligations , and public administrations for institutional purposes
* natural or legal persons that the Data Controller uses to carry out activities necessary for the pursuit of the Purposes (such as software suppliers, cloud partners, datacenters, IT consultants, etc …).
* Third parties who will have access to the data will do so in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data and the instructions given by the Data Controller and will, in any case, be appointed by the Data Controller as external data processors.
In general, personal data will not be disclosed for purposes other than those pursued through this website / application.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The Data Controller is _____________, who can be contacted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested party may exercise the following rights towards the Owner:
– Right of access: that is the right to have a copy of the personal data provided and which are being processed.
– Right to object to the processing of personal data for commercial purposes: that is, the ability to request the Data Controller to stop sending commercial / promotional communications at any time.
– Right to object to decisions based on exclusively automated processes: that is, the right to request not to be the recipient of decisions made on the basis of exclusively automated processes, including profiling.
– Right to rectification: that is, the right to rectify personal data stored by the Data Controller if they are no longer updated or incorrect.
– Right to revoke a consent given: or the right to revoke the consent given for a given treatment at any time
– Right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data: or the right to contact the Authority all Guarantor for the protection of personal data if you have doubts about the processing of personal data carried out by the Data Controller.
The interested party can also exercise the following rights in certain cases:
– Right to cancellation: request for cancellation of personal data if the purposes of the processing have ceased and there are no legitimate or regulatory interests that require its continuation.
– Right to limit processing: that is, the right to request that the Data Controller limit the processing operations on the personal data of the interested party.
– Right to data portability: or the right to obtain a copy of the data in a structured format of common use and readable by an automatic device by another Data Controller.
– Right to object to processing: may request that the Data Controller cease to carry out a specific processing on the personal data of the interested party.
To exercise each of the aforementioned rights, the interested party can send an e-mail to email@example.com specifying the request and providing the Data Controller with the information necessary for the correct identification of the sender (also attaching a copy of your identity).
WORK WITH US
How to apply
If you are interested in ethical and sustainable finance and wish to apply for open positions, send your curriculum vitae as required by the research notices that will be published.
Job opportunities are aimed at candidates of all genders.
Pursuant to current legislation on the protection of personal data, ____________ as Data Controller, informs you that your personal data (name, surname, email, data contained in your curriculum vitae) will be processed for research purposes and personnel selection and to evaluate your application. In relation to the indicated purposes, the data will be processed in such a way as to ensure their security and confidentiality. The Data may also be collected from third parties, in which case we will promptly inform you, as required by Article 14 of the GDPR. The data received will be deleted at the end of the calendar year following the one of receipt. You can exercise the rights recognized to you by current legislation at any time by contacting the Data Controller, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any dispute relating to this information and the processing of personal data will be the exclusive competence of the Court of Milan.
For anything not provided for in this document, the current regulations on the subject are hereby understood.