A revolution in building materials. A paradigm shift in the management of latent thermal energy. The comfort generated with dynamic passive applications
Easy to install
Templok has been studied for industrial and semi-industrial applications, agro-industry, breeding and retrofitting on office buildings. It can be coupled with other static insulators and applied in coat or dry solution mode.
By means of dynamic simulations it is possible to establish in the design phase the behavior of PCM over the year as a function of external temperatures and internal active components.
Periodic thermal transmittance
Parameter that expresses the ability of a building component to attenuate and phase out in time the heat flow from outside within 24 hours of a day – UNI EN ISO 13786
- Mineral-based salt hydrates – Inorganic
- Heat capacity 315 w/sqm
- Latent heat energy 200 j/g
- Thermal conductivity 0.16 W/mK (liquid phase) – 0.33 W/mK (solid phase)
- Calcium Chloride
- Potassium Chloride
- Magnesium all. silicate hydrated
- Hydrated calcium sodium silicate all. silicate
- Reaction to fire A1
- Panel 60 x 60 cm x 7 mm
- Weight per sqm 5.10 KG
- Available temperatures 18/22/25/29°C
Do you have an energy efficiency goal?
Contact us for a free evaluation on the benefits you can gain with the use of PCM